What Is Voip and Why You Need It for Your Business?
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) or IP-telephony is Voice connection through Internet (as opposed to traditional telephone service, which is through telephone lines or mobile GSM/3G network). How does VoIP work?
Currently, the main purpose of IP-telephony is cheaper or free long distance and international calls. For making those calls you need to use the services of a VoIP provider and you can call from your computer, IP-phone or regular phone.
However, the main advantages of VoIP are for business, as using VoIP it is possible to build more efficient systems of corporate communications with a variety of voice services. The effectiveness of these systems (compared to traditional telephone services) is as follows:
- More simple and cheap installation (as VoIP systems are based on the intranet)
- Free voice calls within the company (even with a geographically distributed structure of the business)
- Possibility to access all the communication capabilities at home and abroad
- The ability to integrate voice services into business applications and business processes
- Advanced features for call recording and maintaining statistics
If you are interested in other details of VoIP services, contact Voicebuy wholesale VoIP provider today. We will make sure to provide you with the highest quality VoIP service.