How it works
- Apply for a Voicebuy account by visiting archive.voicebuy.com
- Go to the registration page by pressing the Signup button.
- Fill in the required fields and submit the registration information.
- Check your email for your password and login link.
You can change the password, just after login to your account.
After login to Voicebuy user interface, you can:
- Create your wholesale SIP account
- Add extensions and manage your IP PBX business phone network
- Buy DID phone numbers and forward to multiple extensions
- Play customizable IVR phone greetings, gather information and route calls to the appropriate recipient
- Create calling cards or pinless accounts using toll-free and local access numbers
Voicebuy offers VoIP services on a prepaid basis only. You’ll find several payment methods available in the ‘Customer self-care’ such as PayPal, Wire Transfer, Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express), Skrill, MoneyGram. The minimum required prepayment is USD 25 via Credit Cards and USD 50 via PayPal.
- No monthly fee.
- No volume commitment required
- Billing increments for all calls 1/1 (per second billing) except USA (6/6), Mexico (60/60), Gambia (60/1), Tonga (60/60), Vanuatu (60/60), Papua New Guinea (60/60), Nauru (60/60), Samoa (60/60 – code 685), Haiti (60/60), Niue (60/60), Kiribati (60/60) and Suriname (60/60).
- 24/7 Online Account
- No long-term contract agreements
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee