Voip Services: Facts You Need to Know
Are you considering VoIP services? Then you should probably know these facts about VoIP technology and VoIP providers.
- VoIP can save up to 80% of your phone bills. This is true both for individual users and businesses, regardless whether calls are made from PC to cell phone or land phone line;
- Secure lines include proprietary technology that is protected from viruses, worms, Trojans, hackers and unwanted visitors, overhearing private conversations;
- Unsecured lines create “vulnerability” to the user in the security and privacy due to the fact that they are running on open platforms or collectively used services;
- More than 90% of all VoIP service providers offer unsecure lines;
- Far more than 90% of all VoIP service providers have their own proprietary technology;
- A significant amount of damage the computer is due to unsafe use of lines;
- The sound is transmitted more quickly over the Internet rather than through traditional phone lines;
- VoIP requires an inexpensive microphone if your computer has no built-in microphone;
- Most providers that offer VoIP services require payment for activation;
- Most providers that offer VoIP services require payment for deactivation;
- Some VoIP service providers insist on a contract.